Kole, Ben, Dennis, and David talk about Carrion, the Nintendo Gigaleak, and we ask you about your favorite diegetic interfaces in games.
- David: West of Dead. Neon Abyss. Volcanoids.
- Kole: Carrion. Good Sudoku. Bendy and the Ink Machine.
- Dennis: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Homeworld Remastered.
- Ben: Ghost of Tsushima.
- What are your favorite ways that games have made their mechanics diegetic?
The End Boss:
- The Nintendo Gigaleak is a huge deal.
- Someone tries to work out if every game of Slay the Spire is winnable.
- Paper Mario: Origami King has a game breaking bug.
- Stardew Valley had a game breaking bug… hours before the final version shipped.