Kole, Jala, and David talk about Persona 4: Dancing All Night, the Sonic Toaster, and we ask you what game’s pre-release hype tricked you most.
- Warframe revealed new expansions, and surface-to-space combat.
- Camden Park Appalachia Fallout ’76 meetup.
- The Sonic toaster will be ruining breakfasts in October.
- What game’s advertising or pre-release hype tricked you hardest?
- David: Destiny 2. Nioh.
- Jala: Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds. Corse Party: Blood Drive.
- Kole: Lumines Remastered.