February 8th, 2013
1 hr 31 mins 55 secs
About this Episode
Kole, Ben, and David talk about further game industry financial woes, The Cave, and we answer some of your questions.
- Bioshock Infinite is a thing.
- Zynga posts a $209.4 million loss for 2012.
- Hellgate: Resurrection announced.
- Call of Duty fake soda.
- Kole: Thirty Flights of Loving.
- Ben: The Cave. Tokyo Jungle. Dark Souls.
- David: Far Cry 3. Dark Souls.
- Freeplay: Gaming disappointments, and series that you want back.
The End Boss: